I was alone as well. In my state there is Ageingwell that can provide meal delivery and light house work. You shouldn't be alone at all. Idk what state you are in, but maybe contact the social work dept where TKR was done? Orngoogle " temporary home health care for injury (in the state)
Hi. I have stage 4 bilateral avascular necrosis (AVN). My left knee was TKT 10/2019. I still have pain that wakes me up and locks up. Now the left seems worse and can barely walk. Anyone else experience AVN? Upside is SSDI approval for this!
Hi. I am 39 y.o with stage 4 avascular necrosis in right knee and stage 3 in left. I am 7 days post op. On day 2 blisters began to form around my ankle and by day 3 2 two of them were (and srill are the size of golf balls and stand out that much as well. Thyre yellowish. the smaller are...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.