Recent content by 2labcrew

  1. 2

    PKR Is all ok?

    Yes, 16 days is nothing, I just need that “control” as a control freak does. My husband is more than happy to help and can certainly handle the trash, but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t affect me and my assorted emotional issues about needing that help. :bawl:
  2. 2

    PKR Is all ok?

    Hello all, Well, I’m at 16 days post surgery. The pain is definitely at a minimal level. At this point I am taking Tylenol a few times a day. I do however have quite a few bouts of nerve zingers which can almost be worse than the initial pain, especially bc you can’t do anything to quell that...
  3. 2

    PKR Is all ok?

    Thanks Guns! Every post has been helpful and I really appreciate it!
  4. 2

    PKR Is all ok?

    I am certainly getting emotional relief her the more I read....AND, what a difference today after elevating correctly since I read Celle’s info yesterday!
  5. 2

    PKR Is all ok?

    Well, for whatever the reason they keep it from us, at least I’m in good company at the party!
  6. 2

    PKR Is all ok?

    Yes you are right Susie! I am using my sock or a towel now...no need to change. I am currently running on oxy brain... Is it just me or did others not get an accurate picture of how post surgery would be?? The first time I saw this surgeon was 9 weeks out from a trip of a lifetime to Italy. He...
  7. 2

    PKR Is all ok?

    Thank you all so much for your replies! It adds comfort, but is still scary to me. I will look into the strap as now I am grabbing my sock. Lol Celle, thank you for reposting that info...I actually read it yesterday in a reply you left for someone else too...it’s where I learned I was elevating...
  8. 2

    PKR Is all ok?

    hello, I had PKR of my right knee last Fri 7/20. I am 9 days out and have very little ROM. I am yet unable to do any of the home exercises given to me as I cannot lift my leg or let it down without holding it for support at the foot...currently I lift and lower by grabbing my sock :sad: I had...
Back
Top Bottom