Recent content by 1newknee

  1. 1

    TKR Arthroscopic surgery to remove scar tissue after TKR

    Thank you benne68, while the doctor and therapist spoke of some of the items in the article they did not cover it like you did. I had issues all the way down into my foot, and therapy has helped it didn't cure. I also had to wait 2 months before I could get therapy due to no online portal help...
  2. 1

    TKR Arthroscopic surgery to remove scar tissue after TKR

    Thanks for the replies, sorry I have been AWOL as I have been dealing with hip bursitis since surgery and it has been a long slug uphill with that and a new knee replacement. But I am seeing another surgeon for a second opinion before I do anything, so we will see.
  3. 1

    TKR Arthroscopic surgery to remove scar tissue after TKR

    Thanks for replying, my range of motion on right knee is130 but has some scar tissue on the top area of knee. I just had my left tkr done in June and it was %100 percent easier than the right, it also has range of motion of 130 without any issues and feels great. That's why I was contemplating...
  4. 1

    TKR Arthroscopic surgery to remove scar tissue after TKR

    I have scar tissue on my right TKR from 1 year ago and was advised by my surgeon that it could be fixed with arthroscopic surgery. Has anyone on here had this procedure done? I am wondering on the sucess of the surgery and any other side problems one may encounter. Thanks, Bob
  5. 1

    TKR Arthroscopic surgery to remove scar tissue after TKR

    Thank you for the replies, I understand your body heals at its own pace and practicing good health adds to the healing process. It has been a learning experience for me to not overdo but your body has a unique way of letting me know when I have been foolish and pushed too hard. PT has been good...
  6. 1

    TKR Arthroscopic surgery to remove scar tissue after TKR

    So 1 week ago had my knee bandage removed at the doctors office and then spoke with the surgeon. The previous day I went to PT and the surgeon asked what my ROM was from that appointment and I said 5 and 95 degrees. He stated that was not good and that most of his patients were at 0 to 120...
  7. 1

    TKR Incision type.

    Thank you, I put it there as I was wondering the results if anyone had the subvastus method performed on them.
  8. 1

    TKR Incision type.

    Curious about everyone's incision as it impacts healing timeline. I am scheduled for the end of June and the surgeon will be using the subvastus type of incision. Has anyone experienced that type of surgery?
Back
Top Bottom