Recent content by 12stringer

  1. 12stringer

    TKR April 20th TKR

    Hey Layla and all. First your caring feels good. Thank you so much for this. I play the guitar for hospice and I hope my help with my caring feels to them the way yours helps me. Caring.. :) You Rock! I am doing my best to keep range of motion and flexation after MUA on June 15th. I have a...
  2. 12stringer

    TKR April 20th TKR

    Thank you so much! I have spoken to a few different people about this scar tissue issue. I am resting it more but, I cannot let it take over. Swelling, tissue, both. I have been less aggressive in this knee world after great information from you all on here. and as you said, I am sure...
  3. 12stringer

    TKR April 20th TKR

    Hello everyone, Probably doing this wrong but, I wanted to keep in touch here. I had the MUA on June 15th, Thursday. PT every day as best as I could, outpatient and at home. Great at first, Then Sunday onto Monday?? I feel back where I started but apparently this can happen and the sore muscles...
  4. 12stringer

    TKR April 20th TKR

    Thank you so much! Yes, today is a PT day and it’s the fist time since Friday June 2nd, I didn’t have a stomach ache from pain. I did more house work, stretched like a normal human being, walking even though I have neuroma in both feet, my knee And feet liked it better. Of course it swelled...
  5. 12stringer

    TKR April 20th TKR

    Yesterday and today.. I took all the readings from all your experiences, Laylas information, now you. I did more gentler longer things. I go tomorrow to PT building and see how it goes.Bits of house work, short walk. All the things that are no in my rehab word! I think I’m being pushed a bit...
  6. 12stringer

    TKR April 20th TKR

    Oh thank you so much! April 20th, 2023 TKR. Left, same side a total hip replacement 6 years ago. I have an ice machine and I use it countless times a day. Elevated every time I ice. A lot. Thank you for helping with my odd text. I hope I am doing this right. :) I did same exercises today as...
  7. 12stringer

    TKR April 20th TKR

    Hello everyone. Thank you for all the reading I have been doing about all of you! I am at 46 days and I am roughing it hard but, I cannot believe how I get so confused about.. push that rom, don’t push. Walk, don’t walk it swells you leg! So many different approaches. I have underlying problems...
Back
Top Bottom