Welcome to the September Sapphire's 2018 Knee Recovery Club!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@MEPil, you are now an
3a-official-kneesie-jpg.61628
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a September Sapphire and full-fledged member of the September Sapphires' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Thank you for adding me to the September Club.

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!

congratulations-jpg.61299

You are now an Honor Graduate
graduate-jpg.61292
from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a
team-members-jpg.61296
Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your
questions-jpg.61295
questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another
hugs-jpg.61293
support and encouragement;
venting-gif.61298
vent, whine, and
tears-jpg.61297
shed some tears, if necessary; and have some
grin-jpg.61300
fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)
Recovery is a long journey
long-journey-2-jpg.61294
made shorter and easier when made with
fellow-travelers-jpg.61291
fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

sign-up-today-png.61301

04 September 2018 jsilvalive (partial), Ccgl
05 September 2018 TinAB, regulus, Hood1980 (revision), Cappy2, cherterr
06 September2018 bowhunter8 (partial), Joro, Camsmimi, Jean54
07 September 2018 Softtail
10 September2018 Jlawless, newmrs1231, CAB (bilateral), flsungirl
11 September 2018 Rhodyrhody, Shanari (her first), Lfuller, fertree, traceys, roboknee, Winston, BorgQueen, tool guy
12 September2018 Fairhouse, mickey143
13 September 2018 PicklerJay, Rbtbrennan, EMc, Onward, andpeaches, Harry Jack (partial)
14 September 2018 littlesis, CanuckGal (bilateral partials), JRS11
17 September 2018 clpankau, KDIMATT, KYMom
18 September 2018 Whitepond, babblyone (partial), MEPil
19 September 2018 Kiwigirl62
21 September 2018 Clairebear
24 September2018 zoesmom429, bsreaves, V1M2R3, Teecup
25 September 2018 Desertgal (revision), Janell3, Coach J, rustic
26 September 2018 ShedEnd (partial),fallonwm
27 September 2018 jayver56, Koopersmom (bilateral partials), RedCat
28 September 2018 mopa, Purple66
29 September 2018 minilupine

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@tool guy, you are now an
3a-official-kneesie-jpg.61628
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a September Sapphire and full-fledged member of the November Sapphires' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Hi, how’s it doing? I had my right tkr 9/17/18. Had my left hip 5/31/18. They are both doing well I finished my pt last week, and I’m back to the gym. Very low key. Have developed a swelling behind my right ankle, but no pai. Maybe overdoing the exercise. Knee is little bit numb on the right side, but rom is fine. 125-130 I have a baker cyst in the knee, which an abuse behind the knee pain, but the knee as a whole is so much better, 12 years of bone on bone is gone. It can only get better.hope you are equally happy with your tkr.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
shibbard
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom