Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong

@Legin. Hi. How's everything with you. Just came back from fla for a wedding. Very bittersweet stayed in my parents apt. After mini melt down felt better. Swam in pool everyday although it was 95 degrees with the highest humidity. Body parts lived the water. I swam with a noodle ( do u have those?). Couldn't swim with shoulders so just kicked and walked in the pool with the over 85 yr old crowd
Hope everyone is feeling and a little pain free. My new best friend is a heating pad
Love from the BIG A ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014

Sooo chortling, a noodle to me is egg based and used in stir fry, imagine the pic in head, aye im ok was a tad concerned by your disappearance but could understand. Bet Fl did you good temperature wise and understand the bitter sweet thing

Legin THR Sep 14

Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong Have been thinking about all of us who are a year out from our knee replacements. Trying to get back to normal routine which is so very difficult. Still reaching for phone to call my mom, guess I always will. Shoulder more of a pain than a pain. Stil, deciding what and when to do something about it. Can't decide yet. My brother just had his 3rd reverse shoulder replacement last Friday. And finally they got it right! Skipping town to be with Emily for Mother's Day we are getting matching mother daughter tattoos. This should be fun weekend. But at least we will be together. Will send pix when done
Hope you are feeling good. I can't complain. Just having trouble strengthening my quad muscles soo weak. Anyway here's a pic of Kitty doing her down dog yoga moves with me ( only she's more flexible and able to get up)!
Still buying lottery tickets
Feel great
Love susanne

Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've scheduled my left shoulder replacement for July 22nd. One more part to be fixed

❤️susanne

Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014

You are heading for the truly bionic status, just another wee problem to be fixed hey. Seriously tho its worth it. Good idea tho re shoilder dooooodah,

Legin THR Sep 14

Oh @susanne

I'm so sorry to read of your pain. I do hope someone can help find a solution for you. I'm glad you've a date for that shoulder to be done.

I bet you were ever so relieved to finish work last Friday

Please take care ((((big hugs)))
Love Ann x x x

Hi Susanne. Glad you got date. Hope all goes well for you. Xxx carpel tunnel sucks. I have it. Xx

FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015

Finally finished all pre op surgery appts. My internist very strict. Had to have stress test and Echo due to age and risk factors. Never had this done before. So finished with all the pre testing just have to go to hospital for pre admits (this will be the 4 th time) and cat scan of shoulder
Tomorrow big day. Having injections in back severe arthritis and spinal stenosis with fluid in between. After back will work up the courage to do neck
All in all still going strong except for this humid rainy non summer weather we are having
Have been icing both knees every night, went to friends pool trying to be another Esther Williams walked pool, did lunges, did shoulder exercises too. Guess what felt horrid next day
So much for pool workouts
Miss you all. Sorry haven't been around much been cleaning out and sorting thru my moms apt which is so difficult to do when I keep crying. But it will get done
Love you all
Susanne

Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014

Your plate is full, sending you positive thoughts for your upcoming surgery.
I lost my Mom in November, it is hard to go through her stuff, like you say it will get done. (sooner or later)

Hi sending you hugs for surgery. And procedures tomorrow. Xxx

You got a plate full. Xxx

FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015

Thank you all for being my rock
❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®

@susanne, I don't know how you manage to keep going and remain positive. You are one tough cookie my friend!! Hang in there! Let's get together next time you're in town!

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®

Just got to keep going. Spinal injections all 6 were great. Back and legs feel 99% better
Had horrible experience at pre op. 5 hrs of not finding all my medical reports and bc of what happened during my tkr they said I need to see pulmonologust. This is coming from the anesthesiologist. Who couldn't find all my cardio tests. I said if there was an issue with my lungs than the hospital and Drs were negligent in not telling me last year to Perdue this issue
Just can't win. Now have to wait til Monday to get reports faxed over even though I've been cleared for surgery
Feel good ❤️❤️❤️❤️ .

Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014

@Lovestoread. I'll keep u posted on my next trip. Was there in May for Mother's Day. Will prob go again later in summer ❤️❤️

Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014

Glad to hear the spinal injections are working and you are feeling better. Hope all goes well next week, you find all your papers, and cleared by the pulmonologist, and then can move ahead with your shoulder surgery.
Frustrating to wait because they cannot find the papers.

Hi my friends. Just checking in before the big day next week. I'll keep u posted when done
Love to all and hopefully all your knees and hips are doing great
❤️❤️susanne

Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014

@nananoon. Scheduled for Wednesday 7/22. Getting a wee bit nervous. This poor old body just riddled with arthritis
How are you feeling. Hope your making tremendous progress. I'll have to go and read up on your past threads
I'll post again next week ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Denton1224
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom