Surgery today wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko

senior
Country
Australia Australia
@smtava thinking of you 3/10/18 sending best wishes and hoping for a speedy recovery:console2:

Wow! I just checked the updated October list and there are soooo many that have been added! How do we check up on our Fiesties?

I just check recovery, was not sure how to wish everyone the best so I started this post, hope they find the well wishes
Did you see I have a surgery buddy☺

Yes! I did see that!
Maybe if we “follow” all of the Fiesties we can can keep track.

Well that sounds like it would work will give it a try

I did it. Not sure how it will work but won’t know til we try!

Took me a while to work out how but I have also done it now:SUNsmile:

I went to shells35 thread and posted on there. Not sure of the best way to get this “best wishes wagon” rolling.

@beachy I thought if you put the @ infront of their name they were notified they had a message and were to find it, maybe I am wrong, and if so all the October Fiesties we have wished well have no idea because they then go to recovery:shrug::shrug:

I know. Not every Fiesty uses the forum though. We’ll keep sending good thoughts though!

Thank you for the best wishes! I had a good surgery (TKR of my right knee). I was surprised at how much pain I had,even in the recovery room. I stayed only one night in the hospital. I have a lot of swelling in the leg, need some advice on how often and how far I should be trying to walk, using a walker. The swelling is impeding me, I think. I saw a photo of swelling on another post , with three different levels of swelling; mine is definitely similar to the first leg. So swollen that my leg feels hard to the touch.

You will do great beachy you are organised for home, and you know we are all here for you the good thing is you can chat here at any time none of us can sleep, Ha, Ha!!!!

@gecko
Thanks for the chuckle! I hope I can sleep! I love to sleep!

It’s just that it’s getting so real. Had my last pre hab appt today. Taking dog for nail trim and vaccination, getting all my post op stuff ready, getting my hair cut, stuff like that. And last nite I started the shower with Hibiclens thing. That really hit home.

So, yeah I’m ready and thankful for my Bonesmart Buddies!
Im still jittery,though:loll:

@beachy at last your day is here, and though you are probably very nervous tomorrow you will have a new knee:roseshwr:, wishing you the very best and a great recovery, will be following your progress:console2:

Thank you @gecko!
Yours will be here before you know it. The time does go fast if you stay busy.

Today’s agenda:
Stock up on dog food. The princess likes a certain tiny dog kind. Picky Princess.

Wash all bed coverings and put fresh sheets.

Enjoy dinner with hubs and wonderful son.

Pray. A lot.
Try to sleep. 5am wake up call.

Talk to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties