TKR RTKR T-7 days and counting!

@jakemedic Stopping by to wish you all the best tomorrow! We will be anxiously awaiting your first post on the other side when you are ready!

Wishing you a smooth surgery and will be waiting for your post op news in your recovery thread!!!!!!!

@jakemedic Stopping by to wish you all the best tomorrow! We will be anxiously awaiting your first post on the other side when you are ready!
Thank you! As the time gets closer, I get a bit more anxious. Going to spend the afternoon with my ladies, (chickens). I find great joy hanging out with them. They make me smile. See you on the other side!
Jake

The day before surgery I wondered how awake and normal I'd feel after I got home (I came home after surgery - no overnight in the hospital). Surprisingly we got home about 8pm and was starving so my husband got us some dinner - wasn't too bad.

@jakemedic Wishing you all the best today with the anticipation anxiety and tomorrow for your surgery!

Best wishes tomorrow, @jakemedic.

When you feel up to it, please start a thread in the Recovery Forum. Looking forward to hearing from you in a few days.

@jakemedic. I know that your knee surgery will go well today.
Thank you for being a member of our community.
See you on the post-op knee side of Bone Smart!

Best Wishes today, Jake!
Before you know it you'll be in recovery and on your way back to all you love. Please join us on the healing side once you're resting comfortably and feeling up to it.
Hope to see you soon!
@jakemedic

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieW
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom