2024 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

Hello lovely people. I've just been given my date for my Right TKR, 14th May so only 3 weeks time. Very scary even though i had a very successful Left TKR about 3 years ago. I think my worry is that this one isn't going to be as good as the last one.

Good to be joining you guys....its been a long wait

may 38.jpg

@UKFrenchie, have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you, so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar under the blue one, click on "Help & Information," then click on "How to Use This Forum." You'll find lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

may 73.jpg

@Matt13, have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you, so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar under the blue one, click on "Help & Information," then click on "How to Use This Forum." You'll find lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Good morning. I'm scheduled for RTKR on May 6. I've done the pretesting, doing the preop exercises, getting the house ready for recovery time, have a great joint coach.

I've learned a bunch on this website, so thanks so much.:loll:

Hello Everyone,
I am scheduled for a LTKR on May 23…I‘m so glad to have found this group. I am so scared and glad to know I’m not going through this alone.

may 58.jpg

@Wanderer123# , have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

may 62.jpg

@Cocoabean, have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

may 96.jpg

@Ziggy100, have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

may 7.jpg

@DogLoverx3, have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

May avatar 5.jpg

@Helpmyknee21, have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Hello from North Dakota. I'm having my left knee done May 2nd. I had my right knee replaced April 28, 2023. I'm both excited and terrified to have this surgery on Thursday.

may avatar 6.jpg

@ND522, have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Kevin from PA
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom