2024 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams-2-jpg.83901

If you're having surgery in the month of June, I hope you'll join our June Sunbeams for a bright start to your life with your new joint! Your fellow Sunbeams will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences. So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow June Sunbeams!

Feel free to post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Section to post comments and share your journey toward joint replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 2024
05 June 2024 mandasmom,
12 June 2024 hipfor60,
20 June 2024 grumpy231

This portion of the post is for administrative use only.

mandasmom,grumpy231,hipfor60,

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an official date for my RTHR!! 6/5
This is 7 years to the day sfter my LTHR.
I am so excited! I know that may be weird, but I have seen the other side and I am ready!!
Christy (54) in Arizona

june-1-jpg.78810

@mandasmom, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

june 24.jpg

@grumpy231, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Hello!
My RTHR is scheduled for June 12--excited and nervous.
Happy to have found this site!

june 63.jpg

@hipfor60, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

I’m scheduled for a right hip replacement on 6/6/24 and then the left hip likely in August.

june 44.jpg

@amab, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member