2018 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
may-avatar-3-jpg.49348

Are you having surgery in the month of May? Welcome to the May Marvels....a team just for you with others that will be having surgery and recovery right along with you. Give us your surgery date and maybe a few facts about yourself and we'll get you on the list. As the month goes by, the list will grow and maybe you'll find a few folks to partner up with for recovery.

Please join the team and help support your fellow BoneSmarties through the lead-up to the Big Day and the recovery afterwards!

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!

month-of-may-flowers-png.20084
may-marvels-jpg.20083

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

08 May 2018 purplehip, sweet alice
09 May 2018 Gettysburg, Kikki (her second)
11 May 2018 mcopt (his second)
16 May 2018 Selkiegirl
31 May 2018 BusterBeans (her second)

Hi I should be having my second/left thr via SuperPath on 11th May.

may 87.jpg
@mcopt, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

may 1.jpg
@purplehip, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

I’m scheduled for a RTHR on May 31st. I had a LTHR in September 2016 and a BTKR in October 2015 so I’m still on my journey to becoming bionic.

may 15.jpg
@BusterBeans, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Scheduled for thr May 9, 2018! Scared,

may 14.jpg
@Gettysburg, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Scheduled for thr May 9, 2018! Scared,

Gettysburg? I lived in Cumberland County for most of my life. Just moved to Florida last year.
Had my left hip replaced 18 months ago and it wasn’t all that bad. Not near as bad as getting my knees replaced 3 years ago.

BusterBeans, I’m going to have to have knees done also.

Gettysburg, it’s really smart of you to get your hip done first. Sure wish I had. It would have made my hip-knee alignment better and my knee less painful. And getting your your hip done first will make you an old pro when it comes time for your knee. Are you using an OS in the Harrisburg area?

may 22.jpg
@sweet alice , you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

2nd THR left this time. Scheduled for May 9th! First one was 4 weeks ago. Sigh. Just feeling better, and in 4 weeks it’s ground hog day. Lol.

Kikki.

I''m a May Marvel - May 16th. Looking forward to the freedom the surgery will bring me! Woop!!

may 76.jpg
@Kikki, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

may 86.jpg
@Selkiegirl, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Raithtaxi
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom