2017 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
ai513-photobucket-com_albums_t338_shadymomma2008_smileythrowingkisses-gif.48073

Time to get our group of Valentines going for February.

If you are having surgery this month, please post on this thread and join the team. It's always better to have others going through surgery and recovery with you!

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

feb-1-jpg.28246

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 17 Fullboost (his second)
07 February 17 MsBunky
08 February 17 im2good781, Kylelkk
10 February 17 Hipmumma44

February 27, hip #2, LTHR. Let us hope this date sticks! Welcome everybody else!
I'll start a pre op thread after the New Year :)

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

feb 78.jpg
@zauberflöte , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

feb 73.jpg
@MsBunky, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

My date is February 8th, still in the denial stage, the I'm to young for this to be happening to or I always thought I'd be old for this to be happening to me section :)

feb 47.jpg
@im2good781, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

February 1st here! This will be my 2nd hip.. Should have done it much soon as I am in a great deal of pain!

feb 74.jpg
@Fullboost, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

@bottomshollow DANG you'll have to take me off again! Medicare kicks in Feb 1, and my supplemental insurance does not cover pre-existing until August. I will be on a walker by then, but can't afford it any other way :(

I have thought of dozens of advantages to waiting until August, I hope I can keep them firmly in mind, as I'm starting to lose sleep to hip pain, which never happened with the first one...

8 months, 4 days, and counting...:tiredwheel::rolleyes::banghead::blackcloud::ice:

Hi
I'm scheduled for a right THR on 10 Feb. Excited to be rid of this pain and be able to walk again. Terrified about the surgery and recovery.

feb 60.jpg
@Hipmumma44, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. You'll find there is no need to be terrified---and the results will amaze you.

Hi, @zauberflöte ... I logged in to wish everyone a Happy New Year and saw your posting here. So very sorry red tape is making you wait till Aug. for your next THR and very sad you are in so much pain. I wish you all the best and hope you can get some good tips here for how to cope. I will check in on you. Take care and hang in there.

feb 70.png
@Kylelkk, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member