YouTube feature

Josephine

NURSE DIRECTOR EMERITUS
Nurse Director
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
You can now get you YTs to show up in the post! Cool, huh? Just paste the code in and post.

YouTube - hippo

Ummmm.....Jo.....there is no YouTube video in the block......

I see a dancing hippo,,I sure hope thats what it's suppose to be! Or I am only going to indulge in cool aide from now on,,lol

Ooh! There is to me ...

back to the drawing board

Oh how much fun does that look.................so neat ....like keeps you on the edge of your seat ...lol..........love it !!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats.............do you ever get nervous you will tip over...lol

Must have just been a slight boo-boo....the videos are all there now....go figure.

Phew, Mud! That was a real nail-biter! Was that you? I wouldn't have wanted to be the guy in flip-flops directing you, nor the camera man! Sheesh! You crazy or what? My heart's pounding!
ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b286_flagady15_smilies_smiliehotflash.jpg

On a calmer note - glad the vids are all showing now. Is cool! Doncha just love the snoopy dawg! And the indignant expressions on the hippo's face are priceless!

Yea, that was me driving, its what i do to RELAX :D

Here is another one featuring my Jeep, and me exploiting child labor...

YouTube - GOT MUD?

Yeah - looks about right. Feller gets to play with boys toys while the woman does all the scrubbing!

If you were to ask my nieces what is their favorite thing in the world to do is, they would probably tell you "going for ice cream with Uncle Bill in his Jeep with the top down."

:D

Ohhhh, Ice cream! I'd wash a jeep for ice cream, too. Send over a team of kids, my poor SUV hasn't been washed in a year. I don't exactly go on the kind of roads you do though. lol

That hippo was so cute Jo. Isn't YouTube neat? Last night I was listening to Les Miserables....they have EVERYTHING.

Pat

Jo, great song. I also like the version when sung by Josh Groban or Il Divo.

I just heard about Il Divo and am fasinated by them. Their Christmas songs on I tunes is fantastic.
Check this one out.
YouTube - Il Divo - Amazing Grace

hmmm - have to get Rich onto this tomorrow.

I seem to remember we had the same problems in Gardeners Corner when he put it in there. Can't remember why.

Well, THAT sure gave me a good cry....

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks