Yea!! On Recovery Side and Doing Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too and that one was great! Thanks for sharing it. It is now bookmarked for future use!

Hi, everyone. Just checking in to say hi. I am now 4 months post op and doing okay. I still have issues with my opposite knee and a lot of back pain. Sleep is still a problem, but it has improved somewhat. The good news is that my LTKR is doing well. Some days are a bit of a struggle, but on other days I can almost forget that I am still recuperating from surgery.

Preop plans for my RTKR in June are speeding ahead. I got a call last week from the blood conservation nurse telling me that my hemaglobin is down and so I am now going through more blood work next week. My doctor will then decide whether I require iron supplements at that time. They want it up considerably before going ahead with my next surgery.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Take care.

Good to hear that the new knee is healing well, Maggie. I know you'll be happy to get the other surgery under your belt and move on down the road! Keep up the great recovery!

Maggie great to hear from you on your progress. It sounds as if your operative knee odd coming around. Have you gotten out and walked around much on it in the stores and all? For me the gait you have through store on concrete feels different. It's much easier at home.

Good luck preparing for your next knee and I hope all goes well for you.

Donna
LTKR 12/06/2010

Hi, Donna. Nice to hear from you. I have tried to walk in stores, but unfortunately my other knee and severe spinal OA are giving me too much pain at the moment. My back is actually the worst problem just now. I feel as if I can't really enjoy my new knee yet, so I hope the RTKR in June will improve the situation for me.

Hope you are doing well. I have been keeping up with your posts when I come on here. Take care and keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back