THR Worries about pain and recovery<

I'm sorry @Misscarol
I hope you're able to get in soon to see your OS.
Just noticed it was an anniversary yesterday. Happy Four Month Anniversary! :flwrysmile:
I wish you were feeling better at this point and hopefully you will be in the very near future.
Hugs :friends:

Thankyou @Mojo333...interesting re sciatica, but doesn't go down back of leg...its all at the front radiating to front of calf....but l will certainly mention...just need to now know EXACTLY what l am dealing with....you are always so kind....l really appreciate your advice....:angel:

Hope you are wearing some new good shoes too because the wear pattern on mine caused me some shin aches I figured out. One possible cause of shin pain or shin splints is weakness in the posterior hip so maybe there is some targeted treatment he could recommend for strengthening.
Keep us updated and try to have some fun this weekend!

Thanks once again @Mojo333...you and others keep me going...in a positive way....:loveshwr:

Your welcome @Misscarol
I know it feels like forever and issues can come up that might seem like a less stellar recovery, but they can resolve and vs chronic worsening OA pain...you will be better. Four months out leaves So much room for improvement!
We are rooting for you.

Hey @Misscarol
We haven't heard from you in several weeks. Wondering how it's going.
Hopefully you're feeling stronger and all is progressing in the right direction.
Please update next time you stop by.
Until then....all the best to you!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
MrsFeinbe
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom