THR Wobble49's recovery thread

Hi everyone,

Don't know how I stand with this but I have raging toothache in the teeth next to where he took a tooth out a few weeks ago I'm blood thinners after the operation so even tho I'm seeing the dentist tomoz will be be able to do anything seriously wishing he had never taken out the tooth a few weeks ago

Wobbly xx

Uh oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. It may be from the extraction, as in referred pain? Or, the gum line was pulled a bit from the neighboring tooth and it hasn't yet re attached, the gum line area on teeth is so sensitive.
Hopefully it's something "simple" like that and he can give you something to help.
Hopefully you can report back in after your appointment tomorrow with some good news.
So sorry... :console2:

And tooth pain is right up there with the worst! Hopefully they can get you squared away tomorrow and back to feeling better soon. :praying:

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all ok??

So I was very naughty and had 4 antibiotic tablets left that I wasn't supposed to take...... Yes I self diagnosed and took them and the pain started to get better I know I'm a bad girl. However I now have a fully diagnosed infection in the tooth - antibiotics again and a filling back 19th Nov for tooth extraction my poor dentist must be so sick of me. I've been trying to save my teeth for years now they just seem to be going to look quickly - won't just be false hips soon be false teeth too

nevermind could be so much worse and I feel so much better now, after the dentist we went around the supermarket, then for fish and chips for tea followed by ice cream. Now am proper shattered hopefully a few hours sleep coming my way

Take care

Wobbly xx

Hi @Wobbly49
I'm sorry you have to deal with the dental issues, but it's better than the alternative. It's good to read you're on the antibiotics to clear the infection. You don't want to mess around with that.

I hope you slept well last night after wearing yourself out with the dentist supermarket and a enjoying a meal out.
Stay well and enjoy the weekend!

Happy One Month Anniversary!
I hope your recovery with Righty is going well. Leave us an update when you have time. We'd love to read about your progress.
Have a great Thursday and enjoy the rest of the week!
@Wobbly49

Hi Layla

Hope you're well?

Had to cancel the extraction going 6th Dec instead

I have to admit I'm struggling with this hip, however I'm still telling myself I'm expecting too much too soon, I also think that because I've had them both done in a relatively short period of time and I've had sooooo much time off work that my brain thinks I'm sooooo much further on than I am.

So every morning I'm going to remind myself exactly how long ago my op was and hopefully that'll register with my brain and I can stop feeling like I've been at this forever I'm not even ready to go back to work get I'm so tired even though I'm only pottering around.

Still limping so physio said to stay on crutch in left hand, don't know if that will ever go. However I'm eternally grateful to the NHS for the ops I've had over the last 2years. The hips have been the hardest ops but also have given me the most pain relief and that's amazing.

My granddaughter is coming tomorrow - hubby is home so that's another exhausting day ha ha but soooo worth being knackered at the end.

Christmas shopping is almost complete, just gotta wrap it up now hubby working Xmas day so no cooking in this house .

Has anyone got any experience with RAYNAULDS syndrome? Think I may have it mild just wondering if it's linked to the osteoarthritis?? I know it's linked to rheumatoid arthritis. Maybe it's linked to the lipoedema - that's circulatory based too

Hope you're enjoying this festive season, take care

Wendy xx

Hello again...thanks for the update, it's nice to hear from you!
I'm well, thank you for asking. :)

I agree that you may be expecting too much, too soon.
Experiencing two major surgeries within five months, and only one month removed from the last leaves you a great amount of time to heal and see improvement. The best is yet to come. The New Year should be full of promise for you!

A tip for limping that helped me and has helped many others -
Try heel-toe walking when / if you're limping. Let your heel hit the ground first followed by toes.
It takes a concentrated effort but I believe you'll notice a difference. Give it a try.

Christmas shopping is almost complete, just gotta wrap it up now hubby working Xmas day so no cooking in this house .

I think that quote above just made me green with envy!
Done shopping! No cooking! IF ONLY!
I'll throw on some red lipstick to go with my new green complexion and I'll fit right in for the holidays :heehee:

I don't know much about Raynaud's other than you experience cold extremities, but possibly someone will come along with some insight. I'm sorry for any discomfort it may be causing you if indeed that's what you're dealing with.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your granddaughter tomorrow. I also wish you the best with your extraction of December 6th. Hopefully any pain will be well managed.

Enjoy the rest of the week!
@Wobbly49

Hi @Wobbly49
With two major surgeries in a the past year, I am sure this recovery business is getting old.:unsure:
I think you are doing fine so keep the faith and keep babying yourself.

Early days.
Good mojo coming your way.:friends:

Happy Three Month Anniversary!
We haven't heard from you in a while and would love to read all about your progress. Please consider leaving an update next time you're around.
Will look forward to hearing from you and wish you all the best until next time!
@Wobbly49

:hi: Happy One Year Anniversary!
Hope you’re doing well and wobbly no more, lol. :)
Would love to read an update on your progress if you receive a notification.
All the best going forward!
@Wobbly49

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie