Will I be able to do this with my new knee???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to do most of it!
I'd avoid the jumping, because landing would put a sudden stress on your knee.

Oh joy! Bet she hasn't had any joint replacements, though!

I am not asking for much after my knee is done. I just want to walk again!!! Between the hips and the knees it has been a long time since I could walk without aches, pain or swelling.

Wow! Loved the video ! I agree with iivesfam5 , if I can only do half of that after surgery I will be so happy. Lol.

Fun video, you should be able to do most of it, except maybe the head stand with spinning :heehee:.

I just wanted to be pain free and to walk without a limp. But ive surpassed my wildest expectations. All now with no pain whatsoever. Im about 1 year and a half post op. You will be able to do somethings from that clip. However jumping is not a good idea. Particularly depending on ones weight. Im 250lbs but im 6ft3. Its too much impact for my implant, so i dont jump ever ! Which really is sad since basketball was always one of my passions but have totally given it up. Im convinced if i was to lose more than 50 lbs i would perhaps be able to run and jump. Follow that mantras! Elevation and ice are crucial. Best wishes, Iceman

Fun video, you should be able to do most of it, except maybe the head stand with spinning :heehee:.
Oh darn. I couldn't do that before, but I was hoping with the new hardware it would be a breeze.

Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member