What Happens If I Keep Delaying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking about the question that started this post, actually, because of my second knee and wondering whether to go ahead and get it replaced this year, or put it off as long as I can stand it.

Gringo...you answer your own question in Post #3 of this thread. You never know what the future holds for you or for the development of new technology. Best to get on with life and just think about the "now."

I experienced the same joy as you about going down hills and slopes. For the year that my knee was a mess, I had to go down even the slightest incline with tiny baby steps, worrying about falling the whole way. With the new knee, I just --- GO. It's wonderful, isn't it!! I'm so happy to hear you are doing this well.

sstoots.....on this forum they will tell you like it is! No fooling around here! I have put mine off too because of other health problems, but I don't know how much longer i can handle it.

If you are mentally ready, physically ready and financially ready (that has made me put it off too) then do it!

I also had my left knee done first...funny...and it turned out, well he used the wrong knee implant...new surgeon, did the right knee revised the left. I could of waited on the right but why...now it's pain free and a wonderful walking companion and the revised knee is coming along...why live in pain and lose years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom