What happened to the different types of likes?

ceezee

graduate
Country
United States United States
I like it that the font is bigger but I sure miss the types of likes. They were so helpful. This change took the Facebook route and oversimplified it. Unfortunately that makes it less serious and professional and certainly less helpful.

If you hover over the like button you will have a choice of likes. We are changing over to the new xenfro platform as of the 2nd, it is still a work in progress. Tech people are aware of the issues with the like buttons.
Change is always a challenge, thanks for your input.

It good to hear that the missing like buttons will be added.
There’s a huge difference between each of the various different old ones.

Wow! They do need some work. I use my iPhone in Safari and they take up half the screen now. And they don’t tell me what they mean. And the informative is huge. I’m sure all these issues are being addressed.

I’m sure all these issues are being addressed.
Staff have already reported this bug. Hang in there - just a few hiccups to overcome.

I’ll give it some more time but the last change did this. Having spent my life in IT this seems like it needed a more complete beta test.

80915748-A4B5-46FE-8A1B-C7E71BDEBC97.png

@ceezee .... I tend to agree with you that emojis are a lot less formal than our original "like" choices. I personally would prefer what we had before. But that's not an option with our new platform without a customized add-on ($$$) and I have to just adjust my thinking. I believe people are a lot more used to seeing emojis now, so hopefully this won't be an issue with many of our members.

The “hovering” tip is very helpful.

Apple did software updates, including a major update for ipad this past week. I’m finding all the platforms are getting used to each other and beginning to sync, I think.

Your help is the constant. That is the crucial element.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom