THR Well I’ve got my 2nd hip now

Happy Anniversary! :loveshwr: Perfect gift idea for you right now. I have to pick out most of my own gifts. When my husband chooses it's like he's been married to a totally different person than me all these years :shrug:

@Mojo333
Gosh thank you ..don’t say sorry.. you do a fantastic job keeping up with us hippies.. recovering yourself, working, helping aged parents... wonder you’ve gone time to breathe!
[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Carriemay60
I know what you mean... my hubby says how I am I to know what you like? 48 years of me actually telling him obviously doesn’t count [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Good job the world isn’t run by men.. oops.. it is!! [emoji23][emoji23]

I think my hubby leaves his brain on charge most of the time!!

Walked about three quarters of a mile to the beach.. and back!!
Hip feels great .. so very pleased with it... beach look fabulous... so sunny & warm again today..
Also did my ironing and washing ...not so nice .. but good to be able to get back to normal

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20190425_e0b33b5ca8cebad0c106072a4336e1e1.jpg

My husband says the exact same thing! It is just this year that he finally remembered I only like dark chocolate! 32 years later!! I once complained about never having a hammer handy upstairs (like in my kitchen drawer) so for my 31st birthday he bought me a hammer!! I was SO mad I could have used it to bash his brains in. To make things worse, my neighbour who had a birthday 2 days later got a diamond ring. :arrow:

Hmmmm, I'm sure there is something I got from mine that I could add. Whatever it was, I must have been pretty mad because now I get zero-nada-nothing for my birthday! :scratch:

I'm So a beach fan!
My better half makes up for his lack of imagination and poor gift giving skills by putting up with me and My Family!
He's a hero!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks