• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

[THR] Well I’ve got my 2nd hip now

Carriemay60

post-grad
Country
Canada Canada
Happy Anniversary! :loveshwr: Perfect gift idea for you right now. I have to pick out most of my own gifts. When my husband chooses it's like he's been married to a totally different person than me all these years :shrug:

OP
OP
Hoppy Nanny

Hoppy Nanny

big-cheese
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@Mojo333
Gosh thank you ..don’t say sorry.. you do a fantastic job keeping up with us hippies.. recovering yourself, working, helping aged parents... wonder you’ve gone time to breathe!
[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Hoppy Nanny

Hoppy Nanny

big-cheese
Country
@Carriemay60
I know what you mean... my hubby says how I am I to know what you like? 48 years of me actually telling him obviously doesn’t count [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Good job the world isn’t run by men.. oops.. it is!! [emoji23][emoji23]

I think my hubby leaves his brain on charge most of the time!!

OP
OP
Hoppy Nanny

Hoppy Nanny

big-cheese
Country
Walked about three quarters of a mile to the beach.. and back!!
Hip feels great .. so very pleased with it... beach look fabulous... so sunny & warm again today..
Also did my ironing and washing ...not so nice .. but good to be able to get back to normal

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20190425_e0b33b5ca8cebad0c106072a4336e1e1.jpg

Carriemay60

post-grad
Country
Canada Canada
My husband says the exact same thing! It is just this year that he finally remembered I only like dark chocolate! 32 years later!! I once complained about never having a hammer handy upstairs (like in my kitchen drawer) so for my 31st birthday he bought me a hammer!! I was SO mad I could have used it to bash his brains in. To make things worse, my neighbour who had a birthday 2 days later got a diamond ring. :arrow:

SE Florida

post-grad
Country
United States United States
Hmmmm, I'm sure there is something I got from mine that I could add. Whatever it was, I must have been pretty mad because now I get zero-nada-nothing for my birthday! :scratch:

Mojo333

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
I'm So a beach fan!
My better half makes up for his lack of imagination and poor gift giving skills by putting up with me and My Family!
He's a hero!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Jim Walls
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom