• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

[THR] Well I’ve got my 2nd hip now

OP
OP
Hoppy Nanny

Hoppy Nanny

big-cheese
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello everyone on this hippy side... Ive just managed to find my thread after 3 weeks on the knee side & the changing face of the forum...
Well, firstly my hip is fabulous & is serving me well after my knee surgery... not a twinge or a moan from it!!!!

The knee surgery is very much like the 2nd hip recovery... 3 weeks since op... pain very manageable... walking well, getting there with the ROM & resting & Icing lots. Can now sit comfortably on a chair & sleeping well. Missed you all!
Love Chrissie xx

Elf1

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
We've missed you too and glad to hear recovery from your TKR is going well. I'm still trying to find my way around the new site as well or I would have dropped by to check on you sooner.

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Good Afternoon over yonder...:wave:
It's great to hear how well both hip and knee are doing.
Happy Three Week Anniversary on the your knee! I'll bet you're feeling like an old pro with this recovery biz. It's good to read you're comfortable and sleeping well too. All the best, always!
@Hoppy Nanny

CricketHip

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
What a wonderful report! I must confess that I've worried about my knees and wondering if that will be next and you have relieved my mind immensely!
So good to see you here, you hip is strong and knee is going to follow suit.

You've been missed, and I confess I forget to search you out on the knee side. Thanks for the update. :roseshwr:
@Hoppy Nanny

Top Bottom