Welcome to the October Feisties' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

oct 43.jpg

@SJW ,
Welcome new Recovery Feisties! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

We’re so pleased you are on the "good" side of your surgery. Let the healing begin! We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in this recovery forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

images 9.jpg

@Sleestak ,
Welcome new Recovery Feisties! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

We’re so pleased you are on the "good" side of your surgery. Let the healing begin! We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in this recovery forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

oct 72.jpg

@BillinPA ,
Welcome new Recovery October Feisties! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

images3.jpg

@snowdog50] ,
Welcome new Recovery October Feisties! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

Please add me to October post op.

Thanks!

______

Ellen (kafkaesk)

Left TKR 10/11/18

Right TKR 10/15/19

1570604961587.png

@kafkaesk ,

images 9.jpg

@Mom's girl ,

1576887956290.png

@Arielyn ,

fall 7.jpg

@First time ,

I will start a thread, as I just read the comments from my first question, I think I need to wait a bit to start a thread. Thank you.

@First time - You already have a recovery thread. Just keep posting in that. You don't have to start another thread.

oct 59.jpg

@Koki ,
Welcome new Recovery Feisty! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

oct 79.jpg

@Purple Lady ,
Welcome new Recovery Feisty! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

oct 14.jpg

@Clam Digger ,

fall 7.jpg

@WomanOfGrace ,

Thank you so much. This site was referred to me by someone who had bilateral TKR and no one to talk to about her recovery. I did post earlier with some questions. I hope I posted the right way.

oct 29.jpg

@Cinnie ,

oct 3.jpg

@Kenl36 ,

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom