Welcome to the October Feisties' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

@Amymom , I will add you to the September Sapphires surgery list, since that's when you had your TKR.

I just found your forum and I'd like to be added to the October group. My TKR was October 1.

oct 22.jpg

@TheSloth ,
Welcome new Recovery October Feisties! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

We’re so pleased you are on the "good" side of your surgery. Let the healing begin! We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in this recovery forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

TN_halloween-pumpkins-with-owl-bats-cat-clipart.jpg

@GrassValleyMe ,
Welcome new Recovery October Feisties! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

We’re so pleased you are on the "good" side of your surgery. Let the healing begin! We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in this recovery forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

oct 110.jpg

@TKRPAIN ,

oct 59.jpg

@j&jsnana ,

images4.png

@Chick1026 ,

oct 88.jpg

@cookie12 ,

We’re so pleased you are on the "good" side of your surgery. Let the healing begin! We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in this recovery forum, if you haven't already. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Please add me to the Oct list. I had a left TKR on 10 Oct 2019. Thanks

oct 110.jpg

@Chimomtx ,
Welcome to the Recovery October Feisties! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

We’re so pleased you are on the "good" side of your surgery. Let the healing begin! We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in this recovery forum, if you haven't already. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

I don't know if I can be added, but I had my second partial (patellofemoral) knee replacement on October 4.

oct 96.jpg

@PegLegPeg ,
Welcome to the Recovery October Feisties! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

oct 42.jpg

@TKRx2 Again , Welcome new Recovery Feisties! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

Hi Everyone - Please add me to the October list; I had a revision to a TKR on October 18, 2019. The original TKR was on July 20, 2018. Many thanks.

oct 58.jpg

@babette12 , Welcome new Recovery Feisties! You have been officially added to this elite club of surgery warriors.

Can I be added to the October list, please? I had left tkr on May 21 and right tkr on October 8. My right knee is recovering so differently from the left. Slower, and more pain.
thank you!
Geegster

oct 35.jpg

@geegster ,

oct 14.jpg

@Kurt_H ,

Had right knee replacement Mako robotically Oct 31

download 4.jpg

@Molly59 ,

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back