Ask the Expert Webinar

Welcome to the May Marvels' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

Schnautzer

Country
Canada Canada
Do not know how to ask questions. Have never been involved with a forum before but want to be able to navigate thru this.HELP

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
United States United States
@vjp65, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a May Marvel and full-fledged member of the MayMarvels' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Hooterinva

Country
Hi. New here and trying to figure out how to add myself to TKR May list. Also I found this site by googling questions about pain behind knee in recovery. So glad I did cause I was thinking I'm a dud patient. 2nd knee replacement, different knee. This one is very different than first. Can anyone help me to participate on here?

Hooterinva

Country
Can you add me to your May 28th TKR list please?

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
@dickiedo, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a May Marvel and full-fledged member of the May Marvels' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.
(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Jamie

ADMINISTRATOR
Senior Administrator
Country
@Hooterinva .... you have now been added to the list of May Marvels. Welcome!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
@Dance76 , you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a May Marvel and full-fledged member of the May Marvels' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

jaxanangel

Country
I am a little late to the party, I just found this site. I had bilateral TKA's done on 5/28/19.

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
@jaxanangel , you are now an

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
@TMyers , you are now an
!
As such, you have earned the honor of being a May Marvel and full-fledged member of the May Marvels' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.
may 22.jpg

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
BillC
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom