bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
BS 3a.jpg

congratulations-jpg.61299

You are now an Honor Graduate
graduate-jpg.61292
from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a
team-members-jpg.61296
Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your
questions-jpg.61295
questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another
hugs-jpg.61293
support and encouragement;
venting-gif.61298
vent, whine, and
tears-jpg.61297
shed some tears, if necessary; and have some
grin-jpg.61300
fun and laughs together.
(Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)

Recovery is a long journey
long-journey-2-jpg.61294
made shorter and easier when made with
fellow-travelers-jpg.61291
fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

sign-up-today-png.61301

01 March 2019 Tricialen, Bionic, p928s, Queenrona, Lemondrop
04 March 2019 kimmer11, coffeemom (partial), possum65 (bilateral), Macmom3
05 March 2019 StephanneW
06 March 2019 JDinCT, tejubeha (partial), Dkm, GramNina, Kctsh2019, JV15 (partial), Kctsh2019
07 March 2019 julie1968, catkin69 (partial), Jolease (revision PKR to TKR), HelloMako (partial), snoots , CUFlygirl
08 March 2019 robert johnson, Dodger, Kajon
09 March 2019 A;exrd (Arthroscopy for FAI)
11 March 2019 dwallam
12 March 2019 Raksha1 (partial)
13 March 2019 Stretchy, gigimom
14 March 2019 ldev96
15 March 2019 skinny (bilateral)
18 March 2019 Irish471 (partial), jboles (revision)
19 March 2019 Bionic, Needknee
20 March 2019 mature mama, Alloyssius, Jodingers
21 March 2019 CorpHippie, emOceans
22 March 2019 Lizziebeth, dianemac
25 March 2019 Cici65, 45acp (bilateral), margaret b
26 March 2019 jbonte (partial)
27 March 2019 baker70, Patelley
29 March 2019 Horseymum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all!!! Hope you are emerging from the fog like I slowly am!

please add me to the list! dwallam, March 11, TKR

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@dwallam, you are now an
3a-official-kneesie-jpg.61628
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a March Musketeer and full-fledged member of the March Musketeers' 2019 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

I had my knee replacement on March 27, 2019. I would like to be a member of the March Musketeers.

I would like to be a member please. I had TKR on March 25, 2019

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@baker70, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a March Musketeer and full-fledged member of the March Musketeers' 2019 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@margaret b, you are now an

I had my RTR revision surgery on March 18. Please add me to the March Musketeers.

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@jboles, you are now an

Op date: 3/21, TKR for severe OA

I would love to be added to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I please be added to the March group. My surgery was March 27, 2019

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Patelley, you are now an

I love this forum, please add me to the March Musketeers group. Thank u!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Jodingers, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@dianemac, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@skinny, you are now an

Please add me to the March Musketeers. My TNR surgery was the 1st of March

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Horseymum, you are now an

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individua
l recovery threads.)

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back