• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Welcome to the June Sunbeams' 2019 Hip Recovery Club

Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

BS 6 June.jpg

You are now an Honor Graduate
from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a
Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your
questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another
support and encouragement;
vent, whine, and
shed some tears, if necessary; and have some
fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)

Recovery is a long journey
made shorter and easier when made with
fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list
!

03 June 2019 WorriedNJ (revision), Monchichee
04 June 2019 ElleBelle
05 June, 2019 Tarajeane, Marvin L, Hippymel
06 June 2019 Chaotic, heathersmom, cornishgal (left), schwartz26, kfenn, bruinsfan
07 June 2019 linette333
10 June, 2019 Owithurts, curtbiz, jane8851, gypsygirl (revision), JeepGirl, Aline
11 June 2019 Mojorisin
12 June 2019 yorkiegs1, BDS
13 June 2019 Icespirit5, Ski Gal (bilateral), Evi, hikeagain, cornishgal (right)
14 June 2019 RVA829, LupyHippie
19 June 2019 rebekah, Losna
20 June 2019 Rbc, Corey W
21 June 2019 braddonati
24 June 2019 gertie, mr304RTHR
25 June 2019 DinVegas, CricketHip, kstoural73
26 June 2019 bumblebee2 , wilnis
27 June 2019 Right Hip, Westy
28 June 2019 uesgasman, Small1014

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
@kstoural73, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Hip Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

kstoural73

Country
I just created my topic, Kristina’s LTHR recovery, I put some details in about how I’m doing. I want to now create another post within my topic. The only option I see to do that is to reply. Am I seeing that correctly? I was thinking I’d be able to create a new entry.
Please advise, as I’m a newbie and trying to figure out how to use the site. I’m using the Tapatalk app.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceezee

senior
Country
Welcome to BoneSmart! I saw your recovery topic and a moderator will be along soon I’m sure to say hi and give you some more information.

You’re right though, just reply to your initial recovery topic. You’ll only have the one recovery topic and it’ll contain all your posts and any post someone made to you. That way there’s only one place to look and everything can be easily followed.

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
@Corey W, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Hip Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
@Aline, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Hip Recovery Club.

braddonati

Country
Thanks for the add. I had a TLHR on June 21. I am going to start my recovery thread on the site soon. I have got really good information form this site, great job!

CricketHip

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Hello June Sunbeams! I hope all of you are recovering well and @braddonati :welome:
Your surgery was 4 days before mine, how are you doing?
It is good if you start a thread, but you are also welcome to post here, too. But if you have questions, your own thread gets noticed a little faster..
I hope you are having a great recovery, too!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
@braddonati, you are now an

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
@wilnis , you are now an
!
As such, you have earned the honor of being June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Hip Recovery Club.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
GermanQueen
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom