BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. ATTENTION: Download the new BoneSmart® app today! This FREE app is available for iOS or android phones and tablets and will allow you to connect to the forum on all of your devices. The old Tapatalk app is being discontinued so get the new app now.

Get The app HERE

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the December SuperNovas' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Recovery Area' started by bottomshollow, Jan 3, 2018.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    BS 12 Dec.jpg
    [​IMG]
    You are now an Honor Graduate [​IMG] from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a [​IMG] Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your [​IMG] questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another [​IMG] support and encouragement; [​IMG] vent, whine, and [​IMG] shed some tears, if necessary; and have some [​IMG] fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)

Recovery is a long journey [​IMG] made shorter and easier when made with [​IMG] fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

[​IMG]

O2 December 2017 NotKnowing (her second)
    04 December 2017 samoca, altrky17, setiah3 (revision), DH56, Rayna
    05 December 2017 Bluejay, Webster, AndyBooth
    06 December 2017 bharmsen, jude2014 (her second)
    07 December 2017 bma1980, LadyDama (bilateral), Doupie (bilateral arthroscopy for meniscus tears)
    08 December 2017 snorkelergrl (her second)
    11 December 2017 nanknee, cannygirl, ebungalow
    12 December 2017 nolegirl (her first), Rballman (bilateral), melody7070
    13 December 2017 InvisibleT (her second), MtnMaire (her second), Tractorgrl, Momma65
    15 Decembere 2017 juzzy (pkr to tkr)
    18 December 2017 OotnaBoot, twrightmi
    19 December 2017 JoDeNaCaMo
    21 December 2017 ertuck
    22 December 2017 grandmamk
    25 December 2017 dschickens (her second)
    26 December 2017 RxMay54 (bilateral), Hunter7780, Grammyof2, akcare
    27 December 2017 Hood1980, Diva68, ScottH
    28 December 2017 missyfit13

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  2. SADD

SADD junior member

Just curious of how any of the December buddies are doing with their recovery, especially the bilateral ones as I prepare for mine on January 29.

3. Rayna

Rayna junior member

Please add me to the December roster. Right TKR . December 4 2017. For some reason, I didnt make it onto the dec preop list, even though I wrote a post on that forum. Maybe I don't understand how this works?

4. akcare

akcare new member

Hi, I had TKR (right) Dec. 26, 2017. Please add me to the group.

5. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @Rayna, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a December SuperNova and full-fledged member of the December Supernovas' 2017 Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  6. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @akcare, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a December SuperNova and full-fledged member of the December SuperNovas' 2017 Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

7. Dschickens

Dschickens new member

Hi, I just found this great site. Please add me to the group.
    I had right TKR October 20,2017 and left TKR December 25, 2017

8. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @Dschickens, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a December SuperNova and full-fledged member of the December SuperNovas' 2017 Recovery Club.

9. Tractorgrl

Tractorgrl new member

Hello,
    Please add me to the December List, I had Right TKR on December 13, 2017. Doing great!!:) :-) (:

10. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @Tractorgrl, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a December SuperNova and full-fledged member of the December SuperNovas' 2017 Recovery Club.

11. grandmamk

grandmamk new member

I had my surgery as scheduled on December 22. I am doing very well. I should have done this years ago. My surgeon says the right one will need to be done before long as well.

12. AndyBooth

AndyBooth junior member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there, just noticed i am not on the group, probably cos i only discovered you after my op.
    Left TKR on 5th Dec 2017.
    Thanks

13. Momma65

Momma65 new member

Please add me to December list. Found your site after after surgery. Very helpful and encouraging.
    TKR LT December 13, 2017.

14. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @AndyBooth, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a December SuperNova and full-fledged member of the December SuperNovas' 2017 Recovery Club.

15. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @Momma65 you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a December SuperNova and full-fledged member of the December SuperNovas' 2017 Recovery Club.

16. juzzy

juzzy junior member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Please add me to the group. I had a revision unicompartmental to TKR, Dec 15, 2017
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @juzzy, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a December SuperNova and full-fledged member of the December Supernovas' 2017 Recovery Club.

18. twrightmi

twrightmi new member

Hi all, just joined with a TKR of left knee on 12/18/17.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @twrightmi, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a December SuperNova and full-fledged member of the December SuperNovas' 2017 Recovery Club.

• Like Like x 1
  20. twrightmi

twrightmi new member

Quick question... I see notes about a "individual recovery thread"... I've been keeping a daily blog on Wordpress that I'd like to share... how do I do that?
    Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1