MUA ValleyGirl Recovery

@Carol Anna Thank you for your note about the PEs. 2 months later and i still have chest pain. I think some of the pain is muscular due to use of cane. I use lidocaine patches when the pain is especially bothersome. It is frightening when the pain pops up fast and takes my breath away. I am still not driving and am fearful of having a lung pain when I drive. Life has become very fearful for me. I truly am fighting fear every day and doing things to build my confidence.
My heart reaches out to you. I naturally have a very positive nature but I still have times when I worry about the PE and its after effects along with knee worries. We picked up a new car yesterday and I had previously said that I would take up driving again when we got this new car, leg permitting. I am now vacilating and not sure if it is because I don't trust my knee or if I am worried about the PE. I guess we will run a little scared for a while. I will be talking to the clinical support person today and she helps me to rationalise things from a mental and medical perspective. I think we need to recover in the best possible way even it that means doing less than we would like and we need to enjoy each day and remind ourselves that we survived the PE when it happened and we will get through this. Sending healing and prayers your way xxx

Ultimately I only got the saphenous block
Can you tell me about this nerve block? On my 2nd office visit the Dr said it wasn't my knee and ordered an evaluation and saphenous nerve block. This was because I did not respond to the steroid injection and PT did nothing for the knee pain. Thank you.

@Grammy57 I just want to let you know that Valley Girl has not been back to Bonesmart since April of 2022, so you might not hear from her, but it doesn’t hurt to try. I do hope you’ll find someone with this experience.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts