Update on Surgery

Best of luck tomorrow, we're with you in spirit and will be waiting for you to pop up when you're able. Will be at my OS appointment tomorrow so we can get all my stuff finalized and moving for my op in June, let's get this show on the road!

You've got this! :thumb:

Best wishes for tomorrow @CPH! When you're up to it, let us know how you are. We'll be looking for you on the other side! @Elf1 I can't believe that you have just barely a month to go and you'll be on the other side too!!! Time flies when your on this side of the screen! :heehee: Both of you hang in there!!! :flwrysmile:

Best wishes for a great recovery! I have my pre-op tomorrow too - not long to go for me either now ....
I will be following your journey! :)

Best of luck to you tomorrow.
We'll look forward to your first post once you're resting comfortably.
Bye-bye hip pain! :yay: :happydance:
@CPH

All the best tomorrow! See you on this side soon!

Best wishes for tomorrow. Soon you will be on your recovery path toward a pain free life.

Sounds like you have a hubby like mine. Doted on me before and after. All your bags are packed, you’re ready to go...Give thanks for all the things your “original equipment” allowed you to do in your life so far and additional thanks that we live in such times as wonderful technological “aftermarket parts” can be skillfully placed. Don’t let them push you out of the hospital sooner than you’re ready if it comes to that and you can stay (insurance wise.) I was not ready and didn’t want to subject my husband to that intensive of caregiving. It all worked out. Sending you and your “team” angel blessings for a great surgery tomorrow and healthy, pain controlled post-op. See you on the other side when you’re ready. ❤️

Thank you so much for the good wishes!

Good luck tomorrow! I will watch for your update on the other side.. you got this!

So glad to hear DH will be home to hold your hand. Will be sending you warm wishes for a smooth go tomorrow and will see you on the other side!

So you on the Healing Side.
Healing hugs in advance!:friends:
Bye bye hip pain!:yes!:

You are well prepared!! I’ve got a month of waiting left..ugh. I am SO impressed with all you can do with this crazy pain! Will be thinking of you tomorrow!!

All done, follow my progress on the hippie recovery side.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom