Standard Shoulder Replacement Upcoming TSR

FlyGirl1

Country
United States United States
On September 26, I am scheduled for a total shoulder replacement. I injured my shoulder several years ago and now the increasing pain and decreasing range of motion is the reason for the surgery.

I’ve done my homework about to expect after surgery and hope I am prepared.

Jaycey

ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@FlyGirl1 Welcome to BoneSmart! You have come to the right place for support through this journey.

Please visit our shoulder recovery area. It's growing daily as more and more of our members receive this life changing surgery.

Which shoulder are you having replaced? We will put the information in your signature for you.

djklaugh

Staff member since December 30, 2020
BoneSmart Staff
Country
@FlyGirl1 Welcome to BoneSmart! :welome:Having had 2 shoulder replacements with excellent outcomes I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Will you be having a standard replacement or a reverse replacement? There are some differences in possible long term restrictions with the reverse one vs standard.

Tennistwin

Country
Hi Flygirl1, how did your total shoulder replacement surgery go? I am interested in hearing from you because I have TSR surgery coming up in January. I will post a new thread on my upcoming TSR surgery in the forum with hopes of hearing from others regarding post op recovery.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Catmommy
Recent bookmarks