THR Uncivil’s superpath hip recovery

:wave: @Uncivil
Your PT needs his hip replaced? Hope he's being easy on you else you can offer to help him recover.:giggle:

Continued healing vibes coming your way.

Just checking in I have been busy recovering and getting back to life. My weight bearing restriction has been off close to three weeks and I am getting along without any walking aids. I also have been back to being around the horses. Physical therapy is going really well. My range of motion is improving and my stamina is getting better. It still lets me know if I have over done it but at nine weeks I am feeling great.

How wonderful! That is a very good update, and just at 9 weeks. Congrats @Uncivil, you are recovering well and back to the horses.. that has to feel so good!
I hopeyou are enjoying the holidays and would love to wish you a Happy New Year!

:happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon-4::snow::new-year-toast-smiley-emoticon:

Hip hip hooray:egypdance:
Thanks for posting and I'm happy to see you will be going into 2020 without that terrible hip pain.
:flwrysmile:

I also have been back to being around the horses. Physical therapy is going really well. My range of motion is improving and my stamina is getting better. It still lets me know if I have over done it but at nine weeks I am feeling great.
:happydance: Fantastic to hear! It looks like you are headed into a very Happy New Year.
Would you share one pearl of wisdom you learned from this experience to help others who may be having the same type of surgery?
@Uncivil

Hello and a happy Sunday to you! :wave:
Wonderful update at a little over two months post op. Thanks for sharing.
Your recovery is progressing nicely.
The New Year should be a good one. Cheers to that! :cheers:
@Uncivil

Hey @Uncivil
Thought I'd stop by and wish you a Happy Four Month Anniversary!
I hope if you read this you'll leave us an update on your progress. We'd love to hear from you.
All the best going forward! :)

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom