THR Two Year Anterior THR Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyAWX

Country
United States United States
:martini: Today is my two year Anterior THR Anniversary.

I just wanted to post an update for those considering surgery or in the early days of recovery to let everyone know that life is good after THR. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed.

I had a very easy surgery, no restrictions, recovered quickly and resumed all activities within 2 weeks. I was back to riding my horse at 3 weeks postop. The horse and I are still going strong and having a great time riding on trail!

During the past 2 years I've done a lot of domestic and international traveling with no issues at the airports.

My hip feels solid and strong. It has been wonderful living without pain and regaining full ROM. I have no concerns about participating in sports or any other type of activity.

This site was a big help to me pre-op and during recovery so I hope my experience can help someone else.

Cheers! :cheers:

Welcome back Jenny - and congrats on your 2 year anniversary! So happy you are now getting on with living! Well done! Thanks for the update.

That's fantastic and thanks for popping back to let us know.

Jenny, fabulous report. This is how it should be. I'm so glad for you. :)

Sharon

Awww, Jenny! What a wonderful life you have going now. Posts like yours just make me smile. Thanks for the day brightener!!!! Here's to many more years of fun for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Loki54
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom