FionaW
senior
Oh, and while I’m being cheerful, my friend came and took me out this afternoon.
We just went to the big park with my little dog, my mobility scooter and my crutches, and we had a wheel/stroll round, I walked another 40 m or so, and then we went for tea and cake in the café at the Victorian greenhouse. The sun shone, we sat outside, and it was Good!
We just went to the big park with my little dog, my mobility scooter and my crutches, and we had a wheel/stroll round, I walked another 40 m or so, and then we went for tea and cake in the café at the Victorian greenhouse. The sun shone, we sat outside, and it was Good!
United Kingdom
My operated leg is now less stiff and sore than the one that still needs doing! I’m a great advert for taking it easy after surgery - I rest more than anything else (by a long shot!) and if anything hurts, I stop doing it!




