Turtlelady, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1jt@atime

supremo
Country
United States United States
Are you back from Florida? Our time is running short and YOU have a wedding to go to!

Funny - I was thinking the same thing only yesterday ...

Karen,
Yes, yes, I'm back! Just got off the autotrain Thursday in time to go to work for Friday (ugh). I am busy planning for the rehearsal dinner and wedding next weekend. Also having anxiety about attempting to hobble through a dance with my son, and wondering how long my legs will hold out with a house full of houseguest all weekend. Photographs will look really sexy with a knee brace on. Oh well, at least I've got a kick-butt tan.
On the other hand, the wedding reminds me that YOU have a surgury to go to next week! I'm definitely pulling for you and saying an extra prayer. Remember, we have a date in D.C. for a photo shoot at the end of the summer!
Sharon

Glad you're back Sharon. Long skirt will hide your brace, dance/ hobble any way only hapens once and get houseguests to help you. If you are "sick" enough to have surgery, then helping hands is acceptable.

I'm glad you are back and it's good that you are so busy right now so you don't have to sit around feeling stressed about surgery. I know you'll have a great time at the wedding! Did you get caught up with all your emails on Friday? That probably works out so that you can get started back fresh on Monday.

I've been busy trying to squeeze a whole bunch into a couple of weeks so that I'm not sitting here recouping, looking around the house and thinking of all the things I need to get done and can't because of the recovery. Been doing a lot of shopping too! Maybe NOT so good! I bought a new diamond and saphhire ring the other day at Pentagon City while waiting for my daughter (carpool). It will give me something to look at during recovery! Ha, that's MY story!

I LOVE it! Console yourself and the upcoming surgery jitters by buying jewelry! Why didn't I think of that? I'm going on-line 2nite and going shopping. I think I'll buy myself a get-well present. Thx for the idea! Will send a personal email later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties