TKR TS’s lopsided recovery'

Well my bonesmarties... the final check on my wish list has arrived so this is the end of my time here.
I return to work July 3rd. It will be 2hrs / day a couple of days a week for July just to see how the knee and hip handle it and what accommodations we need to make for a full return but I finally am back to my life after 10 months.

I periodically pop in to see who has posted and how my “TKR class” is and see we are now all back on to our version of living.

I want to thank everyone that was part of this journey. The words of wisdom and kindness and humour made all the difference to me.
I pray all newbies smooth sailing and successful results.

Until we meet again on the flip side.
:loveshwr:

Wow you should feel sooo good!! 10
Months and back to work!! Yay! I followed your journey and am happy for you... I hope one day after almost 2 years I can return to my life as we know it... good luck Tracey .:wave:you sure inspire me...

Last edited:
Wonderful news my dear friend. You are one of the bravest people I have met. No matter what came your way you worked through it. Good luck in your return to work.

Fantastic Tracey, :wowspring::wowspring::wowspring:
I too pop in now and again just to check on my bonesmart family, so happy to be back to normalish life but still miss everyone, good luck to all our newbies you have found the best place to help with all your recovery issues, there is light at the end of your tunnel of fear and uncertainty, :martini:

That's terrific news Tracey. I've just caught up on your last 2 posts and am so pleased for you. It's brilliant that your OS is going to monitor things for you. Here's to your new found freedom :cheers: and I wish you the very best for the future.

@sistersinhim thanks. Lol. And guaranteed I will be caught a few times by the tv cameras perched on the sidelines/end zones with the mass pack of photographers. Lol. No way to avoid it when you are yards from the play

Let us know when you'll be at the games. I'll love to see you there.

Hey Traceys: it's almost football season! Let us know about any games that you might be shooting.
Best of all wishes to a fellow traveler on this journey.

Here's looking at you, kid--we'll always have Bonesmart.

Hey @hegel !
I have 3 games assigned

One in each of sept oct nov but I don’t know what bib number I will be assigned until I check in to the media office that morning but I will post them as I know incase anyone wants to watch the game on tv.

Right now I’m just focusing on getting back to work and wrapping up physio and my 11mnth

Woo. Lost track of time there! Well past my year anniversary but life is hectic now!
Had my 1yr checkup. Dr was happy and said looks good despite my not-so-perfect numbers. He was thrilled to hear what I can now do tho so he stopped worrying what I can’t do anymore.
In short I’m ok with it all!

I did the NCAA football game and it went amazing. 18,762 steps in 8 hours. Ya. I hurt like crazy but did it! I’ve attached pics here. And yes I’m kneeling in the end zone!!

I wish everyone the best and may pop in periodically to ensure everyone is behaving still

miss you all!

674033A2-4857-4ECE-8DEF-DC32821DD4E7.jpeg
56FEB895-B7C2-415F-BA61-EF6F26B84A0A.jpeg

It’s great hearing from you, so glad you’re doing well!

It's good to see you're doing so well and you're back at your old job.
Loved the photos!

Yahoo! You are back living your life. Great to hear how good you are doing!

Get it, girl! So glad to hear that you're doing ok and living life with "cans" not "cant's!" You're kneeling in an end zone, for goodness sake! I remember back in the days when you and I were soooo far behind everyone else in our healing journey, and now look at you go!!! Just another case of giving a body the time and opportunity to heal, which is different for everyone. Thank you for sharing!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
MrsFeinbe
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom