Knee Infection* Total Knee Revision due to infection

@Annie3791 ... how exciting to hear that things are finally going well for you and your troublesome knee. HSS does a lot of great work and I'm thrilled you decided to go there. Who is the surgeon there you've been working with?

So happy to read this update, @Annie3791! I'm also a fan of HSS, having had both my hip and knee replacements with them.

Please keep us posted on your progress!
:console2:

Hi Everyone I am 4 weeks out from my reimplantation right knee surgery. I am feeling very tired and want to lay down all the time. I do my ROM exercises, but am tired. After several surgeries over the past 2 years, this is probably normal, but in the back of my mind I worry that the infection has returned.
I see the surgeon in two weeks I hope this fatigue will lift.

Hello @Annie3791
You'll notice that I have merged your two threads together as it's best if members in recovery only have one thread. We find it much easier for everyone.
This is because:
  • That way, you have all your information in one place. This makes it easier for others to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you start new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.

Please keep all your questions and updates on this thread. We won't miss your new question as, between us, the staff read all new posts each day.
If you need an urgent response to a question, tag a member of staff.
Tagging other members and answering tags

If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.

Here are the instructions on finding your thread, How can I find my threads and posts?

A helpful hint - Many members have found it useful to bookmark their thread so they don't lose it.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom