Tomorrow's the day!

CatladyCRW

Country
United States United States
I've gone through several bouts of anxiety, then calm, then anxious again!
I can't wait for it to be over.
I have to do something about the non-surgical knee before rehab...it hurts most of the time now. I hope I can get some kind of shot!

@CatladyCRW All the best tomorrow! Please don't worry about the non-op knee. Get lefty replaced and then see how you feel. See you on the other side soon!

Best wishes for your surgery. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the recovery side.

@CatladyCRW All the best tomorrow! Please don't worry about the non-op knee. Get lefty replaced and then see how you feel. See you on the other side soon!
Thanks - I've been told that fixing one can take pressure off the other!

Yes see to lefty first. But maybe a brace with gel pads that can be frozen or heated could give you some pre surgical respite?
I found the non surgical knee struggle alot pre op. Guess we dont know how much adfitional work its coping with when we are focussed on the surgical lnee.

Thinking of you this morning! Good luck.

Look me up on the other side and we'll talk about bad knees in rehab. I'm dealing with that now.

Best of luck and wishing you a smooth recovery!

:yellowcat:Good luck! See you on the Recovery side.
Lots of cat people here w Nurse Cats getting us through this.

I've gone through several bouts of anxiety, then calm, then anxious again!
I can't wait for it to be over.
I have to do something about the non-surgical knee before rehab...it hurts most of the time now. I hope I can get some kind of shot!
Well - I'm 3 days post-surgery. Everything went as expected :) Heading for the post-op boards!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back