Tomorrow,the big day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul70

Well,my time has arrived.7:30 am and my journey to the other side will begin.I am confident and relaxed about this surgery thanks to all those who have posted their own experiences,and replied with advice and positive reassurances to my questions.I will send progress reports of my recovery as others have in hopes it can help some,as it did me.See you on the other side!Oh and Happy B-day Judles!(early but I'm not too functional in the early A.M.)-Paul

Hey Paul i so wish you the best i will keep you in my prayers but you will be fine..............please ck in when you can......we will all be waiting........good luck to you........!!! think positive i believe that works........)

Thanks Texas,I appreciate the kind words.My thread has an unhappy face next to it,anyway to get rid of it?

Hey Paul,
Very good luck,your going to do great,your less then a day away from a better quality of life.

Wishing you the best!

Humm do you see the edit sign still at the bottom.....i think that goes in there when you post .so if you see the edit button you can get it off that way if not...humm ask Jamie/Jo to get it off their sweethearts i think they will..........) sorry wish i could help more.......(......(..someone else might know

Kim??? lol,,what in the world are you on about??lol

I changed your icon to a different one, Paul. You can do it using the Thread Tools drop down menu in the red bar. Click on EDIT THREAD and then just select a different icon from the ones at the bottom of the page.

By this time you are probably sailing...surgery done and you're one happy camper. Hope to hear from you soon!!

They don't have Thread Tools, Jamie. They're mod tools. So anyone wants their thread title or icon changed they have to ask us!

All the best, Paul. Will look forward to seeing you posting on the other side!

Well Paul I'm thinking you are done and on your way to recovery. Let us know how you are doing
judy

They don't have Thread Tools, Jamie. They're mod tools. So anyone wants their thread title or icon changed they have to ask us!

Oooops! So sorry....guess Jo and I have to make those changes for you and, of course, we'd be happy to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker