TKR Tomorrow is the Day

Freestyle

Country
Canada Canada
Hi Everyone,

I am late to this party--just discovered the site. My surgery is tomorrow, Sept. 21, 2020 at the Holland Knee & Hip Clinic in Toronto. The staff has been great at every point. I feel ready and prepared --my new mantra is "I'm recovering not training". I look forward to spending time in the post-op thread and meeting many of you virtually on the other side.

Freestyle

@Freestyle Welcome to BoneSmart! All the best tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you on the other side soon!

Can you confirm you are having TKR and which knee? We will make a signature for you.

Godspeed! So glad you found this site.
I can't tell you how helpful BoneSmart has been for me. It's so informative and supportive. There's always someone here to give encouragement and the wonderful moderators are so knowledgeable and helpful. You're in a great place.
Here's to a smooth surgery and recovery!
:loveshwr:

Best wishes for your surgery!!! Bonesmart is a great resource. I used it for my hip in 2018 and now my left TKR last month. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks and it's going well. doc and PT are both very happy with me. Oregon fires and air pollution kept me trapped in the house but had a LOVELY walk up and down the street yesterday. Absolutely delightful, felt so good and knee didn't complain a bit. You'll get there faster than you think.
Follow the suggestions, listen to your knee, and take it slow and easy.

Thanks for the good wishes. It is a TKR on my left knee (which has been doing extra work for a bad right knee for a very long time.). Time for the left knee to get some extra love and care!

Good luck with your surgery. See you on the other side!

Best wishes for a successful surgery and a smooth pain controlled recovery. See you soon on the shiny (recovery) side.

Hope all goes well today. I am scheduled for tomorrow for my right knee which has been asking for her turn since I had the left knee done in June. So we will be knee time neighbors.

Wow, Bikenit, two knees in three months! I am impressed. Hope your surgery went well! I look forward to welcoming you to the other side...

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
August it is
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom