Today's the day--at last!

jellycats

Country
United States United States
We leave in 30 minutes for the hospital, TKR on the left knee, and the start of my New Knee Adventure! I am so appreciative of Bonesmart, the administrators, and all who post and share their experiences, concerns, setbacks, and successes. My surgeon calls his patients the night before surgery to ask if they have questions and how they're doing. Aside from pre-surgery butterflies, which I think are normal, I felt quite comfortable telling him I felt good--and ready for the surgery. Peace and healing to all who have surgeries coming up. See you in the post-op forum!

Congratulations. It will be fabulous

Best wishes!

That is really nice that your surgeon personally calls his patients the night before surgery.

My surgery was on a Monday and my surgeon’s personal assistant called me the Friday evening before to check on me and tell me she was thinking of me and praying for me. I really liked my interactions with her and was touched that she would call me.

Will be thinking of you and sending best wishes your way... :) :-) (:

Wow.

30 mins out and you are on here ! Well done. I think I would be too nervous to type !

Never heard of a surgeon doing that, well done for him/her. Clearly you picked a great surgeon.

Good luck and see you on the other side.

Wishing you ease and comfort with surgery and recovery. Looking forward to hearing from you on the other side.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Forum statistics

Threads