• REGISTER for Joint Replacement Awareness Day on May 9th, 2020!

Surgeons, patients, and other medical professionals will talk about topics you've told are important to you. You can ask questions LIVE of the participants. Please "like" and "share" our JRAD notice on your Facebook page too!

Register and learn more in this announcement:

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

Today's the day--at last!

jellycats

Country
United States United States
We leave in 30 minutes for the hospital, TKR on the left knee, and the start of my New Knee Adventure! I am so appreciative of Bonesmart, the administrators, and all who post and share their experiences, concerns, setbacks, and successes. My surgeon calls his patients the night before surgery to ask if they have questions and how they're doing. Aside from pre-surgery butterflies, which I think are normal, I felt quite comfortable telling him I felt good--and ready for the surgery. Peace and healing to all who have surgeries coming up. See you in the post-op forum!

rosieNZ

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Congratulations. It will be fabulous

Jockette

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Best wishes!

That is really nice that your surgeon personally calls his patients the night before surgery.

My surgery was on a Monday and my surgeon’s personal assistant called me the Friday evening before to check on me and tell me she was thinking of me and praying for me. I really liked my interactions with her and was touched that she would call me.

Petrified

Country
Will be thinking of you and sending best wishes your way... :) :-) (:

Atlas_aus

Country
Australia Australia
Wow.

30 mins out and you are on here ! Well done. I think I would be too nervous to type !

Never heard of a surgeon doing that, well done for him/her. Clearly you picked a great surgeon.

Good luck and see you on the other side.

swmrgirl

senior
Country
Wishing you ease and comfort with surgery and recovery. Looking forward to hearing from you on the other side.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Soccer-knee
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom