Lounge Doctor

THR TLHR 8th December

Trendynan

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi everyone.
I had my right hip replaced in August 2019 and was put on the list for left one in January 2021. Had pre op end of January. Covid struck and my op was cancelled. I have contacted the booking team several times for updates and two weeks ago was told it would be in January 2022. Fast forward to Monday morning when I had a call giving me my op date of 8th December! Pre op Wednesday morning. Covid test Saturday afternoon coming then surgery 8th. I remember everyone's help so much when I had my right hip done so here I am again! Good luck to everyone on this journey xxx

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Country
United States United States
Welcome Back! Happy to see you joining us once again. Wow, not long to wait now. I wish you comfort as you’re waiting for the 8th and I will look forward to following your healing journey.
@Trendynan

CricketHip

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Welcome back @Trendynan :wave: I was the same, had the first THR and returned for more support with the left THR. I hope the next few days are easy ones while you wait.

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Country
Hey @Trendynan
Are you feeling ready? I sure hope so. You already know the relief in losing the pain of a deteriorating hip. I wish you all the best and hope to see you on the bright side when you’re resting comfortably at home and ready to update.
Hugs and happy healing!

New

OneStep App

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mentaltune
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom