TKR at 44

@mtsumomm22 I just now saw this & noticed your surgery was today! I do hope everything went well & I hope you continue to post thru your recovery. You’ll definitely have the downtime! My doc has already told me a partial wouldn’t work for me as all 3 compartments in my knee are fully arthritic so I’m looking at TKR also. Rest up & best of luck during your recovery!

Hi @badknees82, I survived surgery. It’s been crazy! Got home today been taking tons of meds to keep comfortable. Already walked up and down stairs and around the hospital floor! With a walker of course but I’m moving!

So far the worst was when the nerve block wore off, but we got it under control now!

@mtsumomm22 So glad to hear you’re doing well!! Careful w/stairs this early tho! Same thing happened when I had my medial reefing, micro fracture & lateral release. When that nerve block wore off a day or so later in the hospital in the middle of the night, YOWZERS! Keep up the good work & hoping all goes wonderfully w/your recovery!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom