Time to recover.

I feel a bit better today... rubbed my chest and throat with wicks, inhaled hot camomile and gargled the throat with salt water.
I hope it does not get worse.
Tuesday is approaching :)
I am in Canada @Calgal... thanks for the good luck wishes :)

Hope you are doing better and that all is a go for tomorrow.
Stress and nerves from The Wait are the worst part.
Getting rid of this hip pain and getting healthy is the end game, and well worth it all.
Hope today is a good day!

Yay, yay, yay! I hope you're on your way!
Fingers crossed tomorrow is a go for you.
Let us know how you're feeling today, we're on pins and needles :wink: slight exaggeration but you know we're all rooting for you.:yes:
@RinTinTin

Thank you ladies @Mojo333 and @Layla. Cough is sporadic, I think whatever I was doing helped to keep it away. I woke up with a runny nose though... not too bad but I guess not supposed to take anything. I used to take Advil Cold but I can only pray now it doesn't go worse till tomorrow.

@RinTinTin wishing for you the very best tomorrow!! Keep sipping the teas and rinsing with salt water. I love those two things, too!
I've also heard that if there's no fever you should be ok to go.
I hate to pressure people to report in after immediately after their surgery but please report in as soon as you're up to it, can't stand the suspense!! (no pressure there, right?) You will do great, and so what if you have the sniffles afterwards? You'll be resting and drugged up so you won't notice.
Maybe I missed it, but what time do you report tomorrow? I always had to be there super early and I always woke up with a scratchy throat and chilled, I think nerves and just lack of sleep..
Please take care and best wishes for a go tomorrow.. You. Got. This!!

@RinTinTin wishing for you the very best tomorrow!! Keep sipping the teas and rinsing with salt water. I love those two things, too!
I've also heard that if there's no fever you should be ok to go.
I hate to pressure people to report in after immediately after their surgery but please report in as soon as you're up to it, can't stand the suspense!! (no pressure there, right?) You will do great, and so what if you have the sniffles afterwards? You'll be resting and drugged up so you won't notice.
Maybe I missed it, but what time do you report tomorrow? I always had to be there super early and I always woke up with a scratchy throat and chilled, I think nerves and just lack of sleep..
Please take care and best wishes for a go tomorrow.. You. Got. This!!

I will open my own recovery thread as soon as I am able to use my laptop (I really suck at going online on my phone). I hope they'll allow me to use the laptop in my room.
I have to register at 6 am so I guess my surgery is at 8ish or so.
I saw my GP today... He checked me... my lungs are clear. He said I have minor cold virus and I will be fine for the surgery. He mentioned they won't do it if I had fever...pneumonia or spiking high BP.
I'll finally have the opportunity to sleep as a log!
:)
thanks for your encouragement
Hugs!

Yay! That's the best news ever! I bet you are relieved.. I'm sure you are too!
Now don't feel pressure to report in when you aren't up to it,, I'll try to be patient.. just knowing the GP checked things today is very reassuring.

I hope you can sleep tonight.. I'm sipping my sleepy time tea now.. love that stuff.
Hugs right back at yah! :flwrysmile:
P.S. you can start your recovery thread tonight.. hee hee.. so it's ready to go. a lot of us did that. :wave:

Hopefully you're resting comfortably in recovery by now.
Such a bumpy road for you over the past few days. I'll bet you're breathing a huge sigh of relief in knowing the surgery is history right along with all the agonizing uncertainty you had to deal with right up until the eleventh hour.
Wishing you comfort and peace. :console2:
@RinTinTin

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom