THR scheduled next week - 2 year old TKR is Angry

Hi @kmgraxy,

I love hearing stories like yours. I sure hope that I follow in your footsteps ! Did/Do you have any creputis in TKR. It is frustrating having pain in the joints that your thought were fixed for 15-20 years...

Thanks so much for sharing:flwrysmile:

Hi @newhip126 ,

That sounds like a good idea, I will ask my hubby if he would be willing to run out and get me some. : )

Hi @kmgraxy,

I love hearing stories like yours. I sure hope that I follow in your footsteps ! Did/Do you have any creputis in TKR. It is frustrating having pain in the joints that your thought were fixed for 15-20 years...

Thanks so much for sharing:flwrysmile:

No, I wouldn't describe the pain in my TKR as creputis. The pain wasn't in the joint as the joint was replaced. The replacement is sound. Does that make sense? The pain was definitely muscular and soft tissue from over use and poor body mechanics.

@kmgraxy I still like your story. I have been having pain in my replaced joint, as well as soft tissue pain around the joint. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens after my surgery. My OS diagnosed my Knee problem as Patellofemoral pain, which I feel is a bit a a broad brush that covers anterior knee pain. He thinks that it will clear up with the hip surgery. I sure hope he is right. :praying: I was hoping as we all do that that knee would last more than a few years...

Hi there @MyJampa
Well...tomorrow is your big day!
You've been through all the prep and now it's time to lose the pain.
I hope you have a relaxing evening and get some sleep tonight.
Wishing you peace and comfort as you await tomorrow.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom