THR THR on right hip done

@Skins_fan
Just wondering how you are doing….

I am doing much better. For like 3 weeks it seemed to be pretty much no improvement then all of a sudden a ton of improvement over a week. I still have to concentrate on not limping but I don’t think it’s a mechanical or pain issue it’s just learning how to walk correctly again and I have to be aware to try to walk correctly. I’m still not totally limp free even when I am trying but close. If I’m not thinking about it then the limp is pretty bad.

I also started a diet plan with intermittent fasting. I have dropped 15 pounds already and I think that’s helping as well.

@Skins_fan
Just wondering how you are doing….

I am doing much better. For like 3 weeks it seemed to be pretty much no improvement then all of a sudden a ton of improvement over a week. I still have to concentrate on not limping but I don’t think it’s a mechanical or pain issue it’s just learning how to walk correctly again and I have to be aware to try to walk correctly. I’m still not totally limp free even when I am trying but close. If I’m not thinking about it then the limp is pretty bad.

I also started a diet plan with intermittent fasting. I have dropped 15 pounds already and I think that’s helping as well.
Good to hear! I am about the same as you. Except for the weight loss. I need to do that too. I’m walking, still slow, and also have a limp if I try to go too fast and have to concentrate on walking correctly so that I don’t limp. I walked 9600 steps yesterday, the most i’ve walked in over a year and I don’t have any pain today which is in very good sign my opinion. We are progressing! yay!

Happy Three Month Anniversary! Congrats on the weight loss. :yay:
Keep practicing heel-toe walking. It should help with the limp.
All the best and a good rest of the week to you!
@Skins_fan

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Jojojo1
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom