THR THR June 30, 2020

OP
OP
M

Mauro

Country
United States United States
Hello @Mauro, :wave:
Your latest update sounds very encouraging. You seem to be doing really well!
As I’m sure you’ve heard and read, you will continue to notice progress for months to come. It’s still early days considering how long you’ll have the implant.

It‘s a special day....Happy One Month Anniversary!
Stay safe, well and please continue to update. We love hearing from you! :SUNsmile:
Hi Layla, yes, yesterday was my one month anniversary and I am very happy with the progress. Had my post op visit with my surgeon the day before and based on the xrays, new hip is looking great! It is amazing that a month ago before the surgery I could hardly walk.. I was in constant pain... today I am walking and moving around with very little pain.. and a different type of pain :)! I would not have waited 2 years to get the new hip if I had known in advance how good I would feel one month after the surgery!! Have a nice weekend!!

leejaa

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
"I would not have waited 2 years to get the new hip if I had known in advance how good I would feel one month after the surgery!! " So many people say this. I am glad you posted it for others to read and get encouragement. Have a great day.

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
:hi: Happy Two Month Anniversary!
Hopefully you’re enjoying the waning Summer and enjoying progress.
Please leave us an update as time allows. We’d love to hear how you’ve been since you last posted. Hope to hear from you soon.
Enjoy the week and month of September! :SUNsmile:
@Mauro

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Onejointatatime
Recent bookmarks