Hip Infection THR from hell

Hello :wave:
I hope you got some decent sleep last night and your pain is well managed.
Sounds like things are progressing as they should.
Best wishes for a good day :SUNsmile: will look forward to your updates.
@Fractured

Hi @Fractured
Hope you are doing well!
I know your patience muscle has to be strained to the max...
Hope Mrs. Fractured is also hanging in there.
Continued best wishes:ok:

@everybody! Im scared... No swelling. All cultures were negative. Feels good to take a few steps. Pain is minimal. For once I think it might be going in the right direction. Thanks for all the prayers.

Fabulous news! Made my day!:yes!:

All sounds very positive @Fractured ! Hang in there. Everything crossed for you!

You're our bud :wink:
You did a good job of pulling us in with that first post and photo :yikes: what else can I say?
Then....you just grew on us.
Now we're stuck with you...and we don't even mind! :heehee:
We luv ya and we care :roseshwr: keep us posted.
@Fractured

@everybody... Aw Tx we love you back. I sat for 5 hours and made a video for the Corte Bells Country Cub Veterans Golf Tournament yesterday. I usually shoot the pics and then have about 5 hours to make the video. I finished at 550PM with 10 minutes to spare.... LOL Felt good but it tired me out!! If you like golf and are board...

I just watched. You win the Oscar for best short film, lol.
Awesome job! You captured it all well, some points were moving to watch.
Great job editing it all down. Liked your music selections especially Louis Armstrong's It's a Wonderful World.

It warms my heart to think of you out there doing something that you find enjoyable and fulfilling
rather than tending to all the nightmarish protocol you've followed one too many times over the past 18 months. Prayers it's only the beginning of great things to come!
Rest up now after all that work. Keep that immune system running strong.
Hugs to you both!
@Fractured

Last edited:
That's amazing...I can't play a video game or even fly a toy...so I'd be so bad at it.
Have you ever run into anything/anybody?

So glad you are feeling encouraged ...please do take it easy.:beg:
You know we are watching you:skep:
Be patient with this recovery...want you golden by summer!:SUNsmile::SUNsmile::SUNsmile:

Thank you. Video production is a big stress reliever for me. To a flight today

Attachments

• DJI_0037lr.jpg
    DJI_0037lr.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 220
Pretty pic! I'm jealous of that blue sky, sunshine and DRY ground, lol.
It's good you find producing a stress reliever.
After all you've been through, anything that brings you some joy and peace is welcome I'm sure.
Enjoy the rest of the week!
@Fractured

:wave:Hope all is going well with this recovery.
Sometime sent me a picture of an eagle who had "captured" a drone yesterday...made me think of you.
Bet that poor bird was surprised.:unsure:
Ever had any birds check you out in flight?
Hope all is going well and they are keeping a close eye on things!:ok:

Hey you :wave:
How have you been over the past week? Good, I hope.
Leave us an update next time you stop by. We're nosy and like to keep tabs on you.
Happy Tuesday! :)
@Fractured

@everybody. I regret to say that last Friday I called 911 due to the 104.5 fever I had. Not the flu but sepsis. Yesterday my hip was removed and I elected to have the Gertlestone method. My hip and femur will fuse and I will be able to walk with a hip brace and elsevated shoe. We will wait a year for everything to heal. Then try a hip again. The metal and physical fatigue made this decision easy

@Fractured - That's a tough pill to swallow. I was hoping for much better. Thanks for the updates, keep up the good spirit, God Bless you and good luck!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom