Hip Infection THR from hell

I'm new to the forum and just read your story. Wow! I'm so sorry for all you've been through, but I love your positive attitude. Wishing you the best for tomorrow!

Got you on my mind.
All the best for today, friend.:) :-) (:
Please let us know how things went when you are able. You're going to do just fine!

@Fractured, I read part of your saga, the very beginning and the recent entries. Wow! I hope things go great for you today - you sure deserve a break from problems and trials! Best of luck to you.

You're on our minds...
Wishing you only the best.
It's time for a fresh new beginnning.
@Fractured

@everyone. I’m feeling great. I can lift my leg already and get in and out of bed unassisted. Took 10 steps. Now if I could just urinate. I’m borderline Foli. Thank you as always for all the prayers

:) I am truly happy and relieved to see your post so as not to be popping in and out of Bonesmart while at work today!:)
Thank you for taking the time to give us a shout!
Rest all you can, friend.
We will be thinking of you.

Yay! :happydance:
Happy to see your post and that you're feeling great.
Go potty NOW! :old:

@everyone. Not a bad day. Walked 90 feet. Lots of draining in the wound vac but that’s normal for a revision. Only 50% weight baring for now. Check in again soon

Alrighty!
Up and walking...
Do make sure they don't have you doing more than you are ready for...you know we want this to be The One.
AD212D8571B15D5A86C099A7336D5DD4.arg-5-50-trans.gif

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks
Back